- February 7, 2019
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- 7:00am – 8:00am Sign-in and Network
- 8:00am – 9:00am Presentation — Blackline Safety / Go from Recovery to Rescue: Innovations in Lone Worker Applications
- 9:00am – 9:30am Networking
- 9:30am – 10:30am Presentation – Harry Beaulieu, PhD, CIH, CSP, FAIHA / Ethics in Industrial Hygiene and Safety (Part 1)
- 10:30am – 11:00am Break and Networking
- 11:00am – 12:00pm Presentation – Harry Beaulieu, PhD, CIH, CSP, FAIHA / Ethics in Industrial Hygiene and Safety (Part 2)
- 12:00pm – Adjourn
SPONSORED BY SKC, INC.
A Certificate of Attendance will be sent to each attendee for Credential Maintenance and CEUs (CIHs will be able to claim 0.25 CMs in Ethics) for ABIH, BCSP, ISHM, ACAC, etc.
Cost for Seminar
No Charge; though a Gift of $50 or more to the ASSP Southern Nevada Chapter Foundation for Education is encouraged
Refreshments will be served / seating limited.
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.